Thursday, July 16, 2015
I've been busy. Don't have much time lately with graduate school (no, not getting further art instruction or critique) this year. Last year and the year before, I did not have a scanner that worked (but neither did I, being homeless and jobless sucked for those few years).
*ecological system theory applies.
1. I was intrigued by life line and palm reading when I was in elementary school, decades ago.
2. All the life lines woven into a quilt of humanity, crossing and intersecting, interacting in the ecology.
3. I was more "obsessed" with the greek Fates, weaving and measuring and cutting the threads of life.
Friday, May 30, 2014
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
2. My grandfather died from Alzheimer's Disease in 2005, my first year as an official "solo parent" of a 2 year old. I was told not to drive the eight hours home to be with family, so I mourned alone with a two year old.
3. One of the most exciting developments in fundamental physics in the last 20 years has been the development of the so-called "String Theory." In String Theory, all fundamental sub-atomic particles are visualized and described mathematically as microscopic vibrating strings.
4. The first time I drew something resembling the artwork on this page was 1987 in my high school art class, but I have experience with it going back much farther back in 1975.