Thursday, July 16, 2015

page one hundred and seventy-five

(as seen by the date, this was finished on 6/16/13.  Don't know why I failed to post it for posterity, along with the other eight pages I have yet to post upon reviewing my finished/semi-finished/"are-they-finished-yet-really?" pages.)
I've been busy.  Don't have much time lately with graduate school (no, not getting further art instruction or critique) this year. Last year and the year before, I did not have a scanner that worked (but neither did I, being homeless and jobless sucked for those few years).
*ecological system theory applies.
1. I was intrigued by life line and palm reading when I was in elementary school, decades ago.
2.  All the life lines woven into a quilt of humanity, crossing and intersecting, interacting in the ecology.
3.  I was more "obsessed" with the greek Fates, weaving and measuring and cutting the threads of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment